Clubs are hugely popular and attended by almost everyone in each year group. In addition to sports clubs, the school offers a 4 o’clock Club to any girl who wants to stay between 3.15 and 4.30pm.
- Music Theory
- Performing Arts
Competitive debating is a fun activity which allows the girls to consider the world around them by thinking about different viewpoints.
Recent motions have included:
- The House believes that democracy has failed
- This House believes that fossil fuel should be banned
- This House believes in positive discrimination
- This House believes that no one should wear a school uniform
- This House believes that veganism can save the planet
- This House believes that AI is beneficial to humanity